Monday, February 11, 2008

Hey, What about me?

When my daughter was taking a nursing course in London, Ontario one of the instructors suggested that all girls under the age of eighteen if they became pregnant should have the pregnancy terminated by an abortion. This upset our daughter because her birth mother became pregnant with her at the age of sixteen. If this had been the law at that time then our daughter would never have been born. Others have even gone so far as to say that any unplanned pregnancy should be terminated. If that was the case then my youngest sister may not have been born. My mother never planned to get pregnant at the age of forty seven but she did and many people, including her brothers and sisters, have been blessed by the life of my youngest sister. God says, "Life is sacred."

No comments: