Friday, February 15, 2013

Road Trip

Moses told the Israelites that they were to instruct their children as they walked along the way.  Today he would have told us to do it while we are travelling in our car.  One of the ways to get to know someone is to spend time with them and one way to spend time with a person is to travel with them.
That is how I got to know Mike (I will call him Mike but his fellow workers know him by another name).  Mike and his wife picked me up to go to a meeting which was about 90 minutes away.  During that time I got to talk with Mike about many things and because of that trip Mike and I became very good friends.
Amos said that two cannot travel together unless they are in agreement and that is what I found as I travelled with Mike.  We were in agreement.
Travelling with your children can be a great time to teach them.  Use your time wisely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's why I give out cd's:)