Sunday, April 11, 2010

T4G

I will be attending the Together for the Gospel conference in Louisville, Kentucky this week so I probably won't have time to post. I am looking forward to the conference but the bonus is that I will be spending time with my son from California.
As I was studying Hebrews 12 the author admonishes us to live in harmony with one another whenever possible. John Piper has reached out to Rick Warren and invited him to the Pastor's conference in Minneapolis. Some on the evangelical right see this as a sell out by John Piper but if you know Dr. Piper's heart it is not that at all but his way of reaching out to men like Rick Warren and helping them stay true to the Gospel. I may disagree with Rick Warren on many issues but we will be together for eternity (I trust).

No comments: