Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just my view

There are a few things that I may say, and I dare say that there may be more than a few that other people will not agree with and some of the viewpoints may be incorrect. It is my desire that my theology would always be correct but it would be arrogant of me to assume that. If that was the case then there would be no room for me to grow and maybe even no room for the Holy Spirit in my life. Right away you can see the fallacy of that.
However, if I say things that you don't agree with remember to think them through for yourself. Be prepared to challenge me and to debate me in a kind and loving way.
Also you need to remember that these are my views and they may not be the view of my church. I would like to believe that I am correct but I am willing to change. Sometimes our views are just taste and not theology and we need to discern the difference.
So remember, these are my views. Challenge them. Question them. Debate them. Remember they are only one person's views.
Keep thinking, keep growing.

No comments: