Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It is finally over

The race for the white house has finally ended and I think I am no different than most when I say I am glad that it is finally over.
There was much more at stake than just the presidency of the United States. The battle was over world views. Do we beleive that God of the Bible is the only true GOd or are we thinking that this life is all there is? The newly elected soon to be president may pretend to be religious and be "christian" but does he believe in the God of the Bible? The Bible says that there is only one way to approach Him and that is by the cross just as there was no way into the Holy of Holies except by the altar. We may not like all the blood and sacrifices but that was the way God said that sinful man could approach a holy God. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. We can try to sanitize religion but it is not the way to approach a holy God. He said, "When I see the blood I will pass over you."

No comments: