Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Children

My wife and I have five children.

Four of them became my children the moment they were born but one became my child when the judge said so. They are all my children and they all have equal rights as my children. Because they are my children I will do almost anything for them. When they are in need I am willing to go where they are to help them. If they have a need I want to help meet that need. I do that because they are my children. There are other people who I would do things for but my children have a very special place in my heart.
We are God's children. Not just because He created us but because He has redeemed us. He bought us with the blood of His Son. So in once sense everyone is God's children but not everyone has the rights of children because they were born again and adopted into His family. We are called children of God but more than that we are the children of God.

No comments: