Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank You

I have a number of people I would like to thank for helping me in the series we complete this coming Sunday evening.
First, Andrew for introducing me to the writings and preaching of Tim Keller and to Curtis who gave me the book for Christmas. This book really opened my eyes and tugged at my spirit to pursue the parable.
Thanks Jane for directing me to the book by John MacArthur and to Jeremy for lending me the book. I also found his sermon on www.sermonaudio.com.
Thanks Dan for lending me the book on repentance. I left it on my desk as I had other reading but I picked it up and found that it was applicable to the parable.
Thanks to those who encouraged me especially my fellow teachers, Mike and Gord. Thanks for the comments from Kent, Curtis, Andrew, Mary, Jane, Jeremy and others.
Thanks to Marjory who I often talked to about the lessons and to Alice and Martha for the photo coping.
Thanks to John MacArthur and Tim Keller for the wonderful insights into the parable and thanks to our Lord for giving us this wonderful story and to Luke for recording it for us.
Thank you Holy Spirit for directing me to this parable and to everyone who attends the Sunday evening class. You encourage my heart.
Thanks everyone.

No comments: