Sunday, December 20, 2009

We need the Gospel everyday.

So what is the Gospel? Let me list the important points.
1. No one is righteous by observing the Law
2. You can be righteous before God apart from the Law
3. This righteousness is received through faith in Jesus Christ
4. This righteousness is available to everyone on the same basis
5. All who put their faith in Jesus Christ are justified freely by God’s grace
6. We are justified through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus
7. God presented Jesus as a sacrifice of atonement
I need to hear the Gospel message everyday. Sometimes I think that I can be righteous by keeping the Law and I forget that I am righteous apart from the Law. Every day I need to live my life by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. His death was sufficient to meet the requirements of my judgment under the Law. Thank you for the Gospel.

No comments: