Saturday, April 26, 2008

One Hundred

This is the 100th posting on this blog. When I started I just wanted to share some of my thoughts about the Ten Commandments but I have found this to be a wonderful way of disciplining myself to daily study the Word of God. Like Joshua I find that I meditate upon the Word, especially the passage that we will be dealing with on the Sunday following. Joshua knew that the Word of God was essential to his leadership. Today the Word is under attack even by its friends. We must make sure that we understand salvation, redemption, justification, etc. by the Word. Like Joshua are we willing to be instructed by the Book?

1 comment:

A.W. Hall said...

Dad - congrats on 100 posts! Knowing your history of keeping a daily journal, this site will probably be around for many years to come!