Saturday, April 12, 2008

As for me and my house

At the end of Joshua's life he made a powerful committment to his God in front of the people. Since that day many have used this as a motto for their family. Though it is not a promise that our children will follow the Lord there is a great possiblity that they will if their parents say as Joshua did, "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord."
I am so glad that my children have chosen to follow God and have made their parent's. grandparent's and greatgrandparent's God their God. Today is our youngest son's birthday and today he is a quarter of a century old. We are proud of the choices he has made in his life, education, place to live, the one he wishes to spend his life with and mostly his choice to follow God. He is a blessing to us. My God bless him on his birthday and our prayer is that he and his house will serve the Lord.

1 comment:

Thall said...

Hey Dad! Thanks for the lovely birthday wishes!!